JazzHR is experiencing rapid growth and is looking to expand our team with the addition of a high-energy, talented Marketing & Demand Generation Manager. In this role, you will work collaboratively to develop and execute scalable lead and demand generation strategies and tactics designed to accelerate market awareness, grow pipeline and exceed revenue goals. You’ll own the funnel, communications, and content, and with the right blend of creative, analytical, and strategic skills, build internal processes, develop tracking methodology and build reporting to show impact.
The ideal candidate is a ‘doer’ who can think strategically and act tactically, loves a challenge, and is passionate about B2B marketing. Reporting directly to our Vice President of Marketing, this position will work out of our Waltham, MA office.
What you'll be doing:
- Campaign Creation & Management - Design, test and scale best-in-class lead and demand generation programs to create demand, drive lead generation, build awareness, establish credibility and nurture existing relationships
- Content Marketing – Create, deploy and promote rich, compelling content including blog & social posts, slides, video, presentations, success stories, e-books, demos, data sheets, and more
- Sales Enablement - Work closely with sales to set goals, manage lead flow, lead scoring and increase conversion rates at each stage of marketing and sales engagement process; Provide the organization with customer & competitive insights, strategic information, content, and tools to help position, market and sell more effectively
- Public & Analyst Relations - Manage and coordinate with PR agency to build media strategy and reporting to ensure company goals are met
- Social Media - Manage and grow our online and social presence; help drive traffic and database growth through content, landing pages, email, advertising, events, and social engagement
- Event Marketing & Management – Oversee the planning, logistics, and promotion of various online and field events including events, conferences, webinars, etc.
- Analysis & Insights – Create and deliver analysis to report on and measure marketing effectiveness, cost of acquisition, program ROI and demand generation funnel metrics; continually make and implement recommendations for optimization and ongoing growth
What you'll bring:
- 5 to 8 years of full-time, B2B marketing experience
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, communication or similar required
- Proven ability to define marketing objectives, execute integrated campaigns, and track and evaluate results
- Hands-on experience with current marketing automation (e.g., Hubspot, Marketo), lead generation and other marketing tools and technologies
- Data-driven decision making and a desire for continuous improvement
- Strong attention to detail, creative thinking and ability to work in a rapidly-growing, evolving environment
- Ability to crank out copy that resonates, excites, and ignites
- Understanding of both the art and science of marketing, with proven success in developing and executing innovative, metric-based marketing programs across the funnel
- Excellent communication and stellar interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Unrelenting curiosity, initiative, and resourcefulness
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Please note that this role is based in Waltham, MA and is not eligible for telecommuting.
JazzHR has been empowering small businesses with cutting-edge performance recruitment solutions since 2009. For thousands of SMBs, the JazzHR platform bridges the gap between recruiting and new hire performance.
Growing companies trust JazzHR to improve their results by replacing antiquated hiring practices with JazzHR’s high-performance candidate sourcing, interviewing, and talent evaluation and new hire onboarding solutions.
The JazzHR team believes in a customer first mindset, a collaborative and winning culture, driving results, and having fun while doing so. We offer highly competitive salaries, great benefits, and your birthday off every year. If you share a similar professional outlook, come join us!
JazzHR is an equal opportunity employer. JazzHR makes employment decisions solely based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, gender, religion, ethnicity, age or any other status protected by the laws and regulations where we operate.