JazzHR is looking for a high-energy, B2B marketer to drive and manage our partner marketing efforts as Channel & Partner Marketing Manager. This newly created role offers the right candidate the opportunity to define and build a successful partner marketing practice within a growing portfolio of strategic alliance and channel partners. In this role, you’ll work collaboratively with the marketing, alliance, and channel teams to create and deliver demand creation, lead generation, and partner enablement programs designed to exceed the agreed-upon revenue contribution goals for our channel and strategic alliance partners. The ideal candidate is a ‘doer’ who can think strategically and act tactically, loves a challenge, and is passionate about tech and B2B marketing.
What you'll be doing:
- Partner Marketing - Work closely with the Strategic Alliance Partner team to develop relationships with key marketing contacts at our partner organizations and to jointly design, develop, and execute marketing strategies and plans in support of our shared goals.
- Campaign Creation & Management - Build, execute and measure joint marketing programs with partners, from marketing campaign concept to creative content development and program execution, including webcasts, events, online and direct mail campaigns, social media, public relations, etc.
- Partner Recruiting – Work closely with the Partner teams to develop and execute compelling recruitment and nurture campaigns, partner communications, program collateral, etc.
- Partner Enablement – Develop and maintain training, tools, content, and other resources to enable our Channel and Strategic Alliance partners to effectively promote and market JazzHR
- Analysis & Insights – Create and deliver analysis to measure marketing effectiveness; continually make and implement recommendations for optimization and ongoing growth
What you'll bring:
- Minimum of 4 years of full-time, B2B marketing experience (partner marketing experience a plus!)
- Proven ability to define marketing objectives, execute integrated campaigns, and track and evaluate results
- Data-driven decision making and a desire for continuous improvement
- Hands-on experience with current marketing automation (e.g., Hubspot, Marketo), lead generation and other marketing tools and technologies
- Strong proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, as well as experience with Salesforce. com (SFDC)
- Desire to collaborate and build consensus in a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment
- Excellent communication and stellar interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Unrelenting curiosity, initiative, and resourcefulness
JazzHR has been empowering small businesses with cutting-edge performance recruitment solutions since 2009. For thousands of SMBs, the JazzHR platform bridges the gap between recruiting and new hire performance.
Growing companies trust JazzHR to improve their results by replacing antiquated hiring practices with JazzHR’s high-performance candidate sourcing, interviewing, and talent evaluation and new hire onboarding solutions.
The JazzHR team believes in a customer first mindset, a collaborative and winning culture, driving results, and having fun while doing so. We offer highly competitive salaries, great benefits, and your birthday off every year. If you share a similar professional outlook, come join us!
JazzHR is an equal opportunity employer. JazzHR makes employment decisions solely based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, gender, religion, ethnicity, age or any other status protected by the laws and regulations where we operate.