- Full Time
- Mid Level
This is a Remote (work from home) position
Reporting to the Director of Sales at JazzHR, Account Executives are responsible for seeking businesses that can benefit from our award-winning platform. This role requires a tenacious, self-motivated people person with an unending desire to WIN!
Account Executives are assigned a revenue goal each month and work diligently to exceed the goals placed before them. You’ll build relationships directly with our prospective subscribers while demonstrating the agility and efficiency that our recruiting platform provides to growing businesses. You must be a business professional and comfortable building relationships – you are the face of JazzHR!
What you'll be doing:
- Initiate high-level relationships with companies that can benefit from the JazzHR platform
- Successfully execute full lifecycle sales processes from pre-work, opening statements and detailed discovery, to informative product demos to evoke the needs of prospects and perform as a trusted advisor
- Attain assigned revenue goal by promoting the JazzHR brand to our prospect base
- Reach activity levels proven to deliver successful results, as prescribed by the sales leader
- Utilize our superior sales process and sales enablement toolkit that will help you close business
- Leverage the power of our CRM to manage your work-life and prospect pipeline
- Be tenacious about meeting your sales plan every day, every week, every month, and every quarter
What you'll bring:
- Deeply ingrained “we win by delighting our customers” mindset
- Competitive with a strong desire to achieve greatness
- Minimum 2 years of successful experience in Sales
- Bachelor's degree in business, psychology, marketing or related field
- Experience with the Human Capital Management market - a plus
- Gravitas to drive hard-charging execution, interpersonal skills to do so in a positive, constructive, fun manner
- Formal sales training - preferred
- Excellent communication/presentation skills, and a sense of humor
Since 2009, JazzHR has raised the bar in the recruiting software industry, with many of our innovations becoming industry-standard. We’re the first company to put powerful, yet easy-to-use recruiting software in the hands of startups, growing companies, and small businesses from all industries.
We’re called JazzHR because we feel it’s a powerful metaphor for the way our software breaks the rules of our industry. Jazz music doesn’t fit into a box. Jazz fans don’t fit in a box. Our company certainly doesn’t fit in a box, either! We're in constant pursuit of improvement. We're always developing new tools, features, and integrations to help over 7,000 businesses that trust us to help them recruit and grow their businesses.
JazzHR has offices in Pittsburgh, PA and Waltham, MA. Most recently, our team was named "Company of the Year" by the Golden Bridge Awards, a Leader in G2's Fall 2019 Reports and part of the Pittsburgh Business Times' 2019 "Fast 50" List. JazzHR was also included on the Inc 5000 list of Fastest Growing Companies for the third year, chosen for TrustRadius's 2019 Top Rated Award and named a 2019 "Rising Star" by the ADP Marketplace. We're proud of our accomplishments - click here to see more!
Our team is at the center of everything we do. If you want to contribute to a growing organization, be challenged, and see the results of your efforts, apply to one of our open positions today!
JazzHR is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are solely based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, gender, religion, ethnicity, age or any other status protected by the laws and regulations where we operate.