Customer Success Manager
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Full Time
- Customer Success
- Mid Level
JazzHR is seeking a Customer Success Manager to join our Pittsburgh-based team. Customer Success Managers are high-energy, dynamic communicators who can build relationships over the phone with ease. You'll leverage your relationship with customers to identify products and services that enhance the customer experience while generating expansion sales. You need to understand technology and be willing to jump in and help customers, but also know when to seek assistance from our Customer Support team. As a customer advocate within the company, you proactively promote the needs of our clients to our product and engineering teams and you know how to prevent churn and keep customers happy.
What you'll be doing:
- Customer retention within your assigned base of accounts
- Cross-selling and upselling new products and services
- Implementation of new JazzHR customers
- Maintaining accurate customer records within Salesforce.com
- Moving customers from monthly payments to annual or pre-paid plans
- Providing world-class customer service
- Answering questions and resolving issues related to the use of JazzHR
- Gathering customer feedback and filing feature requests for our product team
What you'll bring:
- 1 year in account management or customer success
- Experience with Salesforce.com or another CRM tool
- Understanding of sales processes
- Strong technical aptitude
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Since 2009, JazzHR has raised the bar in the recruiting software industry, with many of our innovations becoming industry-standard. We’re the first company to put powerful, yet easy-to-use recruiting software in the hands of startups, growing companies, and small businesses from all industries.
We’re called JazzHR because we feel it’s a powerful metaphor for the way our software breaks the rules of our industry. Jazz music doesn’t fit into a box. Jazz fans don’t fit in a box. Our company certainly doesn’t fit in a box, either! We're in constant pursuit of improvement. We're always developing new tools, features, and integrations to help over 7,000 businesses that trust us to help them recruit and grow their businesses.
JazzHR has offices in Pittsburgh, PA and Waltham, MA. Most recently, our team was named "Company of the Year" by the Golden Bridge Awards, a Leader in G2's Fall 2019 Reports and part of the Pittsburgh Business Times' 2019 "Fast 50" List. JazzHR was also included on the Inc 5000 list of Fastest Growing Companies for the third year, chosen for TrustRadius's 2019 Top Rated Award and named a 2019 "Rising Star" by the ADP Marketplace. We're proud of our accomplishments - click here to see more!
Our team is at the center of everything we do. If you want to contribute to a growing organization, be challenged, and see the results of your efforts, apply to one of our open positions today!
JazzHR is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are solely based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, gender, religion, ethnicity, age or any other status protected by the laws and regulations where we operate.