Employ is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support our Chief Executive Officer and executive leadership team. Excellent organization, multitasking, and time management skills will ensure you contribute to the efficiency and effectiveness of our executive team. Reporting to the CEO, you will complete special projects and routine office management tasks to enable the organization to focus on required performance results. This role will be required to be in our Waltham, Massachusetts office up to five days a week.
What you’ll be doing:
- Complete a wide variety of administrative tasks for Employ's executive team
- Manage executive calendars
- Arrange complex and detailed travel plans, while monitoring for delays or interruptions
- Schedule and coordinate meetings across multiple internal/external stakeholders
- Track and report business expenses on a monthly basis
- Order and stock office supplies, snacks, and kitchen/break area related items for two offices
- Coordinate company meals and events in coordination with various departments
- Answer and field inbound phone calls and email inquiries
What you’ll bring:
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- At least three years of supporting Senior Level Executives
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, and various other common technologies
- A mandatory high degree of discretion with confidential information
JazzHR has raised the bar in the recruiting software industry, with many of our innovations becoming industry-standard. We’re the first company to put powerful, yet easy-to-use recruiting software in the hands of startups, growing companies, and small businesses from all industries. We're proud of our accomplishments - click here to see more!
Employ empowers organizations of all sizes to overcome their greatest recruiting and talent acquisition challenges. Offering a combination of purpose-built intelligent software technologies, services, and industry expertise, Employ provides businesses of all sizes with powerful solutions for recruiting a diverse workforce. Through its JazzHR, Lever, and Jobvite technologies, and NXTThing RPO services, Employ serves more than 12,000 customers across all industries. For more information, visit www.employinc.com.
JazzHR and Employ are equal opportunity employers. All employment decisions are solely based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, gender, religion, ethnicity, age or any other status protected by the laws and regulations where we operate.