Customer Support Team Lead
The Customer Support Team Lead is responsible for providing training, guidance, coaching, and direction for all other customer support specialists. Team Leads have mastered our platform, internal tools, and team processes. They live and act by a “customer first” mindset, and exude the attitude and behaviors of world-class customer service. The Team Lead will serve as the escalation point for team questions, process issues, and customer satisfaction concerns. This role also provides backup on the other core responsibilities of the support and QA team.
What you'll be doing:
- Sets the standard for support team and individual performance – leading by example in all expected support team areas.
- Provide regular reports and feedback on team and individual performance to management
- Lead support team meetings and weekly stand ups
- Serve as an escalation point for customer satisfaction and support issues.
- Provide guidance and direction for customer issues and product questions that are unanswerable and unresolvable by other team members
- Develop and maintain the onboarding and training program for new team members
- Provide training, mentoring, and coaching for new and existing team members
- Follow up on customer satisfaction issues and provide feedback to team members as needed
- Take ownership of product issues affecting customer satisfaction and escalate via appropriate channels as needed
- Gather and report on key support team and QA metrics
- Provide backup for other core responsibilities of the support and QA team
- Works as part of a high-performance support team to ensure that system enhancements and defect corrections work properly and meet the user’s requirements
- Provide customer training and assist with implementation of JazzHR and JazzHR features
- Maintain customer loyalty through integrity and accountability
- Ensure compliance with standards, methodologies, and techniques
- Constant communication with individuals at all levels within the organization
What you'll bring:
- Ability to lead others by example in words and actions
- A customer first and customer-focused attitude
- 2+ years experience providing customer support through telephone, chat and email
- 2+ years experience with SFDC or another CRM (Preferred)
- Understanding of SaaS organizations and the HR Technology space
- Exceptional verbal and writing communication skills
- A four-year university or college degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years experience in software support or related experience
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to take undefined processes and define them
- Create new and update existing documentation and provide training to other team members as needed
JazzHR has raised the bar in the recruiting software industry, with many of our innovations becoming industry-standard. We’re the first company to put powerful, yet easy-to-use recruiting software in the hands of startups, growing companies, and small businesses from all industries. We're proud of our accomplishments - click here to see more!
Employ empowers organizations of all sizes to overcome their greatest recruiting and talent acquisition challenges. Offering a combination of purpose-built intelligent software technologies, services, and industry expertise, Employ provides businesses of all sizes with powerful solutions for recruiting a diverse workforce. Through its JazzHR and Jobvite technologies, and NXTThing RPO services, Employ serves more than 12,000 customers across all industries. For more information, visit www.employinc.com.
JazzHR and Employ are equal opportunity employers. All employment decisions are solely based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, gender, religion, ethnicity, age or any other status protected by the laws and regulations where we operate.