Marketing Operations Manager
- Waltham, MA
- Full Time
- Mid Level
JazzHR is experiencing rapid growth and is looking to expand our team with the addition of a strategic Marketing Operations Manager.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you’ll develop critical internal marketing processes around our lead and contact databases within our marketing automation system. This role will also focus on executing best-in-class Marketo programs in support of the buyer & customer journey.
The ideal candidate is an analytical self-starter, who can think strategically and act tactically. This role is based anywhere in the US, with preferred locations in the Greater Boston or Greater Pittsburgh areas.
What You'll Be Doing
- Marketing Database Management - Audit and maintain overall marketing database health, create advanced segments & smartlists
- Lead Scoring - Design, implement, and monitor lead scoring for the organization
- Advanced Marketing Automation - Create and execute on complex lead lifecycle workflows to ensure optimized delivery of campaigns
- Lead Attribution Tracking - Enforce processes around lead management and attribution
- Email Nurturing - Work with marketing programs specialist to create advanced email marketing nurture programs
- A/B Testing - Run experiments to maximize delivery and conversions
- Data-Driven Analysis - Define, analyze, and track critical marketing program performance
What You'll Bring
- 3+ years of marketing operations experience with at least 1 year of experience in the B2B SaaS space
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, communications, or similar required
- Must have at least 2 years of Marketo experience
- HTML experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail, creative thinking, and ability to thrive amidst cross-functional projects, aggressive deadlines, and consistent change
- Exceptional written communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to manage expectations, opinions, and feedback from multiple stakeholders and on various projects simultaneously
- Unrelenting curiosity, initiative, and resourcefulness
JazzHR has raised the bar in the recruiting software industry, with many of our innovations becoming industry-standard. We’re the first company to put powerful, yet easy-to-use recruiting software in the hands of startups, growing companies, and small businesses from all industries. We're proud of our accomplishments - click here to see more!
Employ empowers organizations of all sizes to overcome their greatest recruiting and talent acquisition challenges. Offering a combination of purpose-built intelligent software technologies, services, and industry expertise, Employ provides businesses of all sizes with powerful solutions for recruiting a diverse workforce. Through its JazzHR and Jobvite technologies, and NXTThing RPO services, Employ serves more than 12,000 customers across all industries. For more information, visit www.employinc.com.
JazzHR and Employ are equal opportunity employers. All employment decisions are solely based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, gender, religion, ethnicity, age or any other status protected by the laws and regulations where we operate.