JazzHR is looking for a Product Manager who is a strategic business and digital thinker with the drive and attention to detail to make that vision a reality in a fast-paced, SaaS environment. Based on a thorough understanding of the market, you initiate, shape, and ship product ideas that achieve product-market fit and are win/win/wins for our customers, our teams, and our business.
What you'll do:
- Objectively prioritize and make trade-off decisions based on the most important outcomes
- Collaborate with, influence, and drive others to achieve goals with or without formal authority
- Independently ask questions, challenge others, anticipate problems, and create focus on the most important outcomes
- Prove the value of product efforts before they’re started through compelling business cases
- Minimize risk and maximize outcomes leveraging data, human-centered design approaches, competitive analysis, and frequent testing of hypotheses
- Consider, filter, and prioritize many inputs when making decisions
- Deliver digital (web/mobile) products that our customers use heavily to create customer value and company revenue through a modern, scalable SaaS model
- Know when to lead, when to contribute, and when to do both
- Educate others as the SME of multiple product areas
- Wear many hats and fill in gaps where necessary
What you'll bring:
- 3 years’ experience in the digital (web and mobile) space, 3+ as a Product Manager
- A natural sense of curiosity
- Bachelor’s degree or 3 additional years’ experience, preferably in business, computer science, product management, marketing, or related field
- B2B and/or HR Tech product management experience a plus
- The ideal candidate will be located in EST or CST.
JazzHR has raised the bar in the recruiting software industry, with many of our innovations becoming industry-standard. We’re the first company to put powerful, yet easy-to-use recruiting software in the hands of startups, growing companies, and small businesses from all industries. We're proud of our accomplishments - click here to see more!
Employ empowers organizations of all sizes to overcome their greatest recruiting and talent acquisition challenges. Offering a combination of purpose-built intelligent software technologies, services, and industry expertise, Employ provides businesses of all sizes with powerful solutions for recruiting a diverse workforce. Through its JazzHR, Lever, and Jobvite technologies, and NXTThing RPO services, Employ serves more than 12,000 customers across all industries. For more information, visit www.employinc.com.
JazzHR and Employ are equal opportunity employers. All employment decisions are solely based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, gender, religion, ethnicity, age or any other status protected by the laws and regulations where we operate.