Fraud Detection Analyst
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Full Time
- Entry Level
As a Fraud Detection Analyst, you will be expected to help control the quality of accounts that are using JazzHR through a complete understanding of the system and job board partner guidelines. You will build relationships with the Sales, Support and Success departments to collaborate and improve the Quality Assurance process, while working directly with customers to help their jobs get posted on our platform.
What you'll be doing:
- Review all jobs posted by active customers and trial accounts to ensure they follow our quality assurance guidelines
- Review all new customers and trial accounts daily to mitigate fraudulent activity
- Work directly with JazzHR users to re-review edited job postings and guide them through any corrections required to adhere to quality standards
- Collaborate with the Sales department to categorize accounts appropriately, investigate and verify account information
- Participate in a weekend coverage rotation to complete job and customer reviews once per day over the weekend (approximately 1 hour per day)
- Monitor Quality Assurance and Fraud detection reports/dashboards to ensure the quality assurance decisions are being made efficiently and accurately
- Continuously look for ways to improve the customer experience, efficiency and accuracy of all Quality Assurance processes.
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor's degree in business, IT, or related field
- 1+ years experience in customer service, customer support, software support, or fraud detection
- Ability to think critically and make confident, informed, and accurate decisions
- Proven desire and passion to provide top-notch service to all customers
- Ability to empathize with customers and convey confidence
- Ability to quickly to learn JazzHR and partner guidelines and ability to articulate concepts to customers
- Dependable and proficient attention to detail
- Tech Savvy
- Exceptional written (email) and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and communicate with them on a regular basis
- Ability to work independently and be resourceful
JazzHR has raised the bar in the recruiting software industry, with many of our innovations becoming industry-standard. We’re the first company to put powerful, yet easy-to-use recruiting software in the hands of startups, growing companies, and small businesses from all industries. We're proud of our accomplishments - click here to see more!
Employ empowers organizations of all sizes to overcome their greatest recruiting and talent acquisition challenges. Offering a combination of purpose-built intelligent software technologies, services, and industry expertise, Employ provides businesses of all sizes with powerful solutions for recruiting a diverse workforce. Through its JazzHR and Jobvite technologies, and NXTThing RPO services, Employ serves more than 12,000 customers across all industries. For more information, visit www.employinc.com.
JazzHR and Employ are equal opportunity employers. All employment decisions are solely based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, gender, religion, ethnicity, age or any other status protected by the laws and regulations where we operate.