Business Development Representative
- Full Time
- Entry Level
This is a remote work from home (US Based) position.
Business Development Representatives (BDRs) are pivotal to the success of our organization. You are the face of JazzHR, delivering results through evangelizing our award-winning platform and getting would-be customers excited to learn more. Your role revolves around fueling the Sales Team with qualified opportunities. Your success is driven by your ability to research, qualify and nurture leads in the early stages of their relationship with JazzHR.
What you'll be doing:
- Drive organizational success by conducting outbound sales and marketing activities
- Spearhead research, cold calling, pipeline development, and contacting prospects
- Learn more about our prospective customers through hosting discovery calls to document and organize their needs
- Deliver compelling, brief demonstrations of JazzHR
- Leverage Salesforce (SFDC) to ensure efficient lead management
- Fully document your activities in SFDC
- Develop new business contacts to stimulate sales pipelines
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing teams to speed up sales cycles
- Deliver exceptional results as a part of a team and independently
What you'll bring:
- 2-year post-secondary degree in business or a related field (Preferred)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Be a positive, self-starter and have a desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity
- Strong organization skills with a focus on even the smallest detail
- Prior experience in phone sales strongly preferred
- You must be tenacious, unflappable, and relentless in your desire to deliver results
- Strong decision making/problem-solving skills are a MUST
JazzHR has raised the bar in the recruiting software industry, with many of our innovations becoming industry-standard. We’re the first company to put powerful, yet easy-to-use recruiting software in the hands of startups, growing companies, and small businesses from all industries. We're proud of our accomplishments - click here to see more!
Employ empowers organizations of all sizes to overcome their greatest recruiting and talent acquisition challenges. Offering a combination of purpose-built intelligent software technologies, services, and industry expertise, Employ provides businesses of all sizes with powerful solutions for recruiting a diverse workforce. Through its JazzHR and Jobvite technologies, and NXTThing RPO services, Employ serves more than 12,000 customers across all industries. For more information, visit www.employinc.com.
JazzHR and Employ are equal opportunity employers. All employment decisions are solely based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, gender, religion, ethnicity, age or any other status protected by the laws and regulations where we operate.