The UX/UI Designer at JazzHR plays a critical role in helping to match talent with opportunity as our 10,000 customers build tomorrow’s greatest companies. We value customer orientation, collaboration, candor, iteration, autonomy, and continuous improvement.
What you’ll be doing:
What you’ll be doing:
- This role is designer-first meaning that you’ll be designing easy-to-use, user-centered experiences and prototypes that provide value to our customers on both web and mobile experiences for the majority of the role
- Work with team members to use both qualitative and quantitative data to establish a design rationale rooted in user insights
- Balanced working on multiple projects at once, applying yourself to a variety of contexts in parallel
- Assisting in user research, testing and synthesis
- Working as part of a team and independently to drive ideas forward.
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a full time digital visual/UI Designer in a professional environment required
- Background in product design or strategy discipline such as digital strategy, service design, user experience design, content design/strategy
- Low-ego and highly empathic and collaborative spirit. Be inspiring.
- Approach problems with curiosity, and excitement to learn and grow your skills
- Comfortable working with Product Managers, Engineers, and various other subject matter experts across projects and translating critical feedback into actionable results
- Must be able to demonstrate success in an environment with competing priorities and context switching
- Working experience with design critiques and criticism. You can take constructive feedback with ease and turn it around into meaningful collaborative results
- Must have deep knowledge with modern interface design tools. We use Figma.
- Strong interest and/or experience in a design system centered approach to building experiences. You love creating modular and smart interfaces that reduce complexity and fragmentation
- Experience in an agile development environment is a plus.
- Experience in a SaaS environment a plus
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Must have portfolio of work to be considered for position
JazzHR has raised the bar in the recruiting software industry, with many of our innovations becoming industry-standard. We’re the first company to put powerful, yet easy-to-use recruiting software in the hands of startups, growing companies, and small businesses from all industries. We're proud of our accomplishments - click here to see more!
Employ empowers organizations of all sizes to overcome their greatest recruiting and talent acquisition challenges. Offering a combination of purpose-built intelligent software technologies, services, and industry expertise, Employ provides businesses of all sizes with powerful solutions for recruiting a diverse workforce. Through its JazzHR and Jobvite technologies, and NXTThing RPO services, Employ serves more than 12,000 customers across all industries. For more information, visit www.employinc.com.
JazzHR and Employ are equal opportunity employers. All employment decisions are solely based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, gender, religion, ethnicity, age or any other status protected by the laws and regulations where we operate.