Customer Success Manager
JazzHR is seeking a Customer Success Manager to join our team. Customer Success Managers are high-energy, dynamic communicators who can build relationships over the phone with ease. You'll leverage your relationship with customers to identify products and services that enhance the customer experience while generating expansion sales. You need to understand technology and be willing to jump in and help customers, but also know when to seek assistance from our Customer Support team. As a customer advocate within the company, you proactively promote the needs of our clients to our product and engineering teams and you know how to prevent churn and keep customers happy.
What you'll be doing:
- Customer retention within your assigned base of accounts
- Cross-selling and upselling new products and services
- Implementation of new JazzHR customers
- Maintaining accurate customer records within Salesforce.com
- Moving customers from monthly payments to annual or pre-paid plans
- Providing world-class customer service
- Answering questions and resolving issues related to the use of JazzHR
- Gathering customer feedback and filing feature requests for our product team
What you'll bring:
- 1 year in account management or customer success
- Experience with Salesforce.com or another CRM tool
- Understanding of sales processes
- Strong technical aptitude
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
JazzHR has raised the bar in the recruiting software industry, with many of our innovations becoming industry-standard. We’re the first company to put powerful, yet easy-to-use recruiting software in the hands of startups, growing companies, and small businesses from all industries. We're proud of our accomplishments - click here to see more!
Employ empowers organizations of all sizes to overcome their greatest recruiting and talent acquisition challenges. Offering a combination of purpose-built intelligent software technologies, services, and industry expertise, Employ provides businesses of all sizes with powerful solutions for recruiting a diverse workforce. Through its JazzHR, Lever, and Jobvite technologies, and NXTThing RPO services, Employ serves more than 12,000 customers across all industries. For more information, visit www.employinc.com.
JazzHR and Employ are equal opportunity employers. All employment decisions are solely based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, gender, religion, ethnicity, age or any other status protected by the laws and regulations where we operate.