Senior Director of Customer Experience
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Full Time
- Senior Manager/Supervisor
The Senior Director of Customer Experience will lead the Customer Success and Customer Support teams at JazzHR. They will be responsible for creating and stewarding a second to none customer experience for new and existing customers. They will lead an established team of customer support and customer success leads, who in turn lead their teams of individual contributors.
As JazzHR’s Senior Director of Customer Experience, you will be responsible for maintaining and improving upon the customer journey beginning with onboarding and continuing through to customer retention, engagement, and upsell. A core responsibility will be ownership of the customer churn and retention metrics and this person must be able to analyze and react in real-time to these business-critical initiatives. The right candidate will bring a passion for leadership, people development, customer engagement, and problem-solving.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage Customer Success Manager Leads and Customer Support Specialist Leads while providing coaching, support, and development; manage career growth for leaders and individual contributors on the team
- Audit, refine, develop, and implement Customer Service/Success processes
- Drive customer outcomes, product adoptions, and customer experience through implementing customer retention and customer engagement strategies
- Work cross-functionally to support the SVP to build best practices and evolve JazzHR customer support strategy and practice
- Leverage analytics to optimize customer satisfaction metrics and the customer onboarding process
- Proactive stewardship of all customer service/success related metrics such as case volume, case resolution, and response time
- Reduce churn and drive new business growth through innovative practice and metrics-driven strategy
What you’ll bring:
- 5 amount of years leading a team of customer success and customer service
- The ability to work in a fast-moving, high growth organization
- Outstanding people leadership skills, including strengths in providing guidance, coaching, and mentorship
- Proven track record of measuring and guiding performance
- Human Capital Management industry experience preferred
- Experience educating and motivating a team to cross sell, upsell, and refer customers to various internal and external services and products
Since 2009, JazzHR has raised the bar in the recruiting software industry, with many of our innovations becoming industry-standard. We’re the first company to put powerful, yet easy-to-use recruiting software in the hands of startups, growing companies, and small businesses from all industries.
We’re called JazzHR because we feel it’s a powerful metaphor for the way our software breaks the rules of our industry. Jazz music doesn’t fit into a box. Jazz fans don’t fit in a box. Our company certainly doesn’t fit in a box, either! We're in constant pursuit of improvement. We're always developing new tools, features, and integrations to help over 7,000 businesses that trust us to help them recruit and grow their businesses.
JazzHR has offices in Pittsburgh, PA and Waltham, MA. Most recently, our team was named "Company of the Year" by the Golden Bridge Awards, a Leader in G2's Fall 2019 Reports and part of the Pittsburgh Business Times' 2019 "Fast 50" List. JazzHR was also included on the Inc 5000 list of Fastest Growing Companies for the third year, chosen for TrustRadius's 2019 Top Rated Award and named a 2019 "Rising Star" by the ADP Marketplace. We're proud of our accomplishments - click here to see more!
Our team is at the center of everything we do. If you want to contribute to a growing organization, be challenged, and see the results of your efforts, apply to one of our open positions today!
JazzHR is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are solely based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, gender, religion, ethnicity, age or any other status protected by the laws and regulations where we operate.