Senior Software Engineer
JazzHR's software engineering team builds cutting-edge products designed to provide a better hiring experience for both applicants and hiring teams.
We tackle big technical challenges for systems at scale every day.
Our team is built on mutual respect and trust. We emphatically embrace a culture of continued learning and growth, and are empowered to innovate, explore, and utilize our expertise to craft the right solutions for our customers.
Our team values kindness and curiosity, driven by the desire to try, reflect, and adapt.
We use modern web tooling and frameworks, such as PHP, Symfony, TypeScript, AngularJS, React, Docker, and AWS. While experience with our present tech stack is a plus, we value foundational software engineering experience and a drive to delight our customers over any individual technical skill.
What you'll do:
- Architect and build robust, performant APIs.
- Build intuitive UI components with modern web technologies.
- Advocate for the health and quality of our systems.
- Deliver highly maintainable and well-tested code.
- Design scalable and generic data models that will hold up under high demand.
- Mentor and guide software engineers on design techniques and coding standards.
You'll be a great fit if you have:
- At least 5 years of experience writing well tested code
- Great communication skills and a willingness to pair program, swarm on critical issues, and engage with your teammates to solve challenging problems.
- Experience running and maintaining large-scale production systems.
- Managed individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables using Agile methodologies.
JazzHR has raised the bar in the recruiting software industry, with many of our innovations becoming industry-standard. We’re the first company to put powerful, yet easy-to-use recruiting software in the hands of startups, growing companies, and small businesses from all industries. We're proud of our accomplishments - click here to see more!
Employ empowers organizations of all sizes to overcome their greatest recruiting and talent acquisition challenges. Offering a combination of purpose-built intelligent software technologies, services, and industry expertise, Employ provides businesses of all sizes with powerful solutions for recruiting a diverse workforce. Through its JazzHR, Lever, and Jobvite technologies, and NXTThing RPO services, Employ serves more than 12,000 customers across all industries. For more information, visit www.employinc.com.
JazzHR and Employ are equal opportunity employers. All employment decisions are solely based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, gender, religion, ethnicity, age or any other status protected by the laws and regulations where we operate.