VP, Partner Management
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Full Time
The Vice President of Strategic & Technology Partnerships is responsible for launching and managing JazzHR partnerships designed to promote the company’s products and services. You and your team manage alliances with HR Information System (HRIS) and Payroll providers as well as 3rd party software firms, with a key focus on driving quality leads and revenue for all stakeholders. Over the next 12 months, this individual and their team will expand their responsibilities to develop similar partner programs for the company’s Jobvite & NXTThing business units.
This position reports directly to the President of JazzHR and is a member of the executive leadership team. Strategic vision, strong execution and a “builder” rather than “manager” mindset are key attributes of this role.
What you'll be doing:
- Initiate and launch JazzHR strategic alliance partnerships to promote and drive sales of JazzHR products
- Expand and manage relationships with JazzHR’s & Jobvite’s extensive network of technology partners.
- Continually optimize performance of existing alliances designed to better penetrate partners’ SMB relationships
- Establish monthly and quarterly performance goals with each partner
- Employ creative “win-win” methods for incenting partner organizations to refer and resell JazzHR solutions.
- Develop and grow a team of program managers
- Collaborate with cross functional JazzHR teams to produce and deliver partnership deliverables
- Travel based on needs of the business. Approximately 4 nights per month should be expected.
What You'll Bring:
- 10+ years software industry experience in roles related to strategic alliances, partnerships, business development and / or channel sales
- Proven success achieving partner launch objectives and sales goals
- Comfortable working in a fast-moving, fluid, high growth organization in the $20M - $200M annual revenue range.
- Gravitas to drive hard-charging execution. Interpersonal skills to do so in a positive, constructive, fun manner
- Strong financial analysis & forecasting skills
- Deeply ingrained “we win by delighting our customers” mindset
- Competitive spirit with a strong desire to achieve greatness
- Excellent communication/presentation skills, and a sense of humor
- Comfortable both leading and rolling up sleeves & getting into the details
- Human Capital Management industry experience preferred
Must be able to travel to Waltham Massachusetts periodically or be willing to relocate without assistance.
Since 2009, JazzHR has raised the bar in the recruiting software industry, with many of our innovations becoming industry-standard. We’re the first company to put powerful, yet easy-to-use recruiting software in the hands of startups, growing companies, and small businesses from all industries.
We’re called JazzHR because we feel it’s a powerful metaphor for the way our software breaks the rules of our industry. Jazz music doesn’t fit into a box. Jazz fans don’t fit in a box. Our company certainly doesn’t fit in a box, either! We're in constant pursuit of improvement. We're always developing new tools, features, and integrations to help over 7,000 businesses that trust us to help them recruit and grow their businesses.
JazzHR has offices in Pittsburgh, PA and Waltham, MA. Most recently, our team was named "Company of the Year" by the Golden Bridge Awards, a Leader in G2's Fall 2019 Reports and part of the Pittsburgh Business Times' 2019 "Fast 50" List. JazzHR was also included on the Inc 5000 list of Fastest Growing Companies for the third year, chosen for TrustRadius's 2019 Top Rated Award and named a 2019 "Rising Star" by the ADP Marketplace. We're proud of our accomplishments - click here to see more!
Our team is at the center of everything we do. If you want to contribute to a growing organization, be challenged, and see the results of your efforts, apply to one of our open positions today!
JazzHR is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are solely based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, gender, religion, ethnicity, age or any other status protected by the laws and regulations where we operate.