Strategic Alliance Manager
- Waltham, MA
- Full Time
- Mid Level
Strategic Partnerships are a key part of JazzHR’s growth strategy to drive hiring success for small and mid-sized businesses. The Strategic Alliance Manager is responsible for developing and managing revenue-generating relationships with leading Human Resource Information System, Payroll & marketplace providers in the SMB space.
This is a ground-floor opportunity tasked with delivering high growth results for the company. The role is a blend of strategic planning & tactical execution. The successful candidate will be a dynamic multi-tasker who loves building things and gets the job done.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record developing & managing successful partner programs – go-to-market plans, coordinated sales efforts, and business relationships.
This role could include up to 25% travel time.
What you'll be doing:
- Work with existing Alliance Partners to establish joint marketing plans & sales targets.
- Drive sales opportunities via targeted partners & customer education and enablement programs.
- Train partner sales teams. Participate in partner events & demos to generate demand.
- Design, build and manage marketing campaigns with partners.
- Map and oversee relationships between respective sales teams.
- Track and report on all partner-related referrals & sales results.
- Conduct business reviews with partner executives on a regular cadence.
- Develop relationships to collaborate on new business initiatives between both organizations.
What you'll bring:
- Possess 3-5 years of partner management experience, including a history of exceeding quarterly and annual targets.
- Have stories to share about how you've used your creativity and were able to launch a new initiative with a partner that met stated revenue goals.
- Experience selling software solutions to small and mid-size businesses, or developing partnerships with other companies in the SaaS industry
- Strong presentation skills with an ability to engage an audience and passionately demonstrate the value of our product
- Negotiation skills
- Exhibit excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with HR and/or recruiting topics
- Experience with SFDC (preferred)
- Sales training certification
- Energetic personality
If all of this sounds like you, we want to hear from you... Use the form to the right to apply, and we'll be in touch!
Since 2009, JazzHR has raised the bar in the recruiting software industry, with many of our innovations becoming industry-standard. We’re the first company to put powerful, yet easy-to-use recruiting software in the hands of startups, growing companies, and small businesses from all industries.
We’re called JazzHR because we feel it’s a powerful metaphor for the way our software breaks the rules of our industry. Jazz music doesn’t fit into a box. Jazz fans don’t fit in a box. Our company certainly doesn’t fit in a box, either! We're in constant pursuit of improvement. We're always developing new tools, features, and integrations to help over 7,000 businesses that trust us to help them recruit and grow their businesses.
JazzHR has offices in Pittsburgh, PA and Waltham, MA. Most recently, our team was named "Company of the Year" by the Golden Bridge Awards, a Leader in G2's Fall 2019 Reports and part of the Pittsburgh Business Times' 2019 "Fast 50" List. JazzHR was also included on the Inc 5000 list of Fastest Growing Companies for the third year, chosen for TrustRadius's 2019 Top Rated Award and named a 2019 "Rising Star" by the ADP Marketplace. We're proud of our accomplishments - click here to see more!
Our team is at the center of everything we do. If you want to contribute to a growing organization, be challenged, and see the results of your efforts, apply to one of our open positions today!
JazzHR is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are solely based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, gender, religion, ethnicity, age or any other status protected by the laws and regulations where we operate.