Business Operations Analyst
- Full Time
- Business Operations
JazzHR is searching for a highly motivated and resourceful thinker to join our growing Business Operations team. The Business Operations Analyst will be a key member of the Business Operations team and will provide statistical and financial business reporting to all levels of managers across multiple functions. The Business Analyst will use and become a subject matter expert in our business intelligence software, Salesforce.com, Microsoft Excel, and other tools. Ideal candidate will possess a strong business acumen and the ability to convert data into digestible KPIs. This is a fully remote role with the continental United States.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide financial and statistical business analysis to support and drive business initiatives
- Utilize trends and understand the business and organizational structure to validate accurate reporting; performs detailed analysis and present findings in an organized manner
- Work with our business operations team to identify success factors in new and continuing business intelligence initiatives
- Prepare and distribute various business reports and analytics in a timely manner as scheduled
- Proactively analyze business trends to support Management’s business decisions
- Calculate performance against key performance indicators and monitors trends
- Drive continuous improvement of our database systems and business intelligence tools to streamline and improve reporting
- Look for ways to improve reporting and streamline processes
- Perform other related duties as needed including ad-hoc analysis and overall Business Operations support
- Work closely with our Business Operations and Data Intelligence team to improve our ability to streamline processes and improve our ability to capture data.
- Use of CRM technology
What you’ll bring:
- Undergraduate degree in Business or related field
- 5+ years of business operations experience (Business Operations, Sales Operations or Finance)
- Desire to improve performance and outcomes
- Experience and working knowledge of Salesforce and BI software tools
- Extensive knowledge of Excel, Word, Power Point
- Highly professional with effective oral & written communication skills
- Strong analytical and project planning skills
- Flexible and open to change, multi-tasking, learning quickly, problem-solving and rolling up your sleeves to get things done
- Strong business judgment, integrity, work ethic and ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with different people and personalities
JazzHR has raised the bar in the recruiting software industry, with many of our innovations becoming industry-standard. We’re the first company to put powerful, yet easy-to-use recruiting software in the hands of startups, growing companies, and small businesses from all industries. We're proud of our accomplishments - click here to see more!
Employ empowers organizations of all sizes to overcome their greatest recruiting and talent acquisition challenges. Offering a combination of purpose-built intelligent software technologies, services, and industry expertise, Employ provides businesses of all sizes with powerful solutions for recruiting a diverse workforce. Through its JazzHR and Jobvite technologies, and NXTThing RPO services, Employ serves more than 12,000 customers across all industries. For more information, visit www.employinc.com.
JazzHR and Employ are equal opportunity employers. All employment decisions are solely based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, gender, religion, ethnicity, age or any other status protected by the laws and regulations where we operate.