Partner Acquisition Specialist
Partner Acquisition Specialist's (PASs) are pivotal to the success of our organization. You are the face of JazzHR, delivering results through evangelizing our award-winning platform and getting potential partners excited to learn more about our Partner Program. Your role revolves around fueling the Partner Sales team with qualified partners to drive substantial referrals. Your success is driven by your ability to research, qualify and convert leads in the early stages of their relationship with JazzHR.
What you'll be doing:
- Spearhead research, cold calling, pipeline development, and contacting prospects to join our Partner Program
- Identify, source, acquire new critical channel partners to grow our partner ecosystem
- Manage a pipeline of inbound leads while working quickly to identify, engage and recruit, high-value channel partners
- Maintain high levels of prospecting activity and the ability to quickly establish credibility and trusted relationships with prospective partners to consistently meet and exceed new partner recruitment metrics
- Onboard and enable partners to be successful on our platform
- Expand the partner network by proactively identifying and signing up value-added channel partners
- Support the Indirect sales team in carrying out their plans aligned to and in support of the growth of partnerships
- Learn more about our prospective partners through hosting discovery calls to learn about their business model while positioning the benefits of becoming a partner
- Deliver compelling, brief demonstrations of JazzHR
- Leverage Salesforce (SFDC) to ensure efficient lead management
- Fully document your activities in SFDC
- Develop new business contacts to stimulate new partner pipeline
- Work closely with Partner Sales and Marketing teams to speed up sales cycles
- Deliver exceptional results as a part of a team and independently
What you'll bring:
- 2-year post-secondary degree in business or a related field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Be a positive, self-starter and have a desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity
- Strong organizational skills and fluency with software tools to organize our partner acquisition and lead generation efforts
- Experience within a sales or partnerships team that meets and exceeds their goals consistently
- You must be tenacious, unflappable, and relentless in your desire to deliver results
- “Closer” mindset with the drive to be relentless in acquire new partners
- Strong decision making/problem-solving skills are a MUST
JazzHR has raised the bar in the recruiting software industry, with many of our innovations becoming industry-standard. We’re the first company to put powerful, yet easy-to-use recruiting software in the hands of startups, growing companies, and small businesses from all industries. We're proud of our accomplishments - click here to see more!
Employ empowers organizations of all sizes to overcome their greatest recruiting and talent acquisition challenges. Offering a combination of purpose-built intelligent software technologies, services, and industry expertise, Employ provides businesses of all sizes with powerful solutions for recruiting a diverse workforce. Through its JazzHR, Lever, and Jobvite technologies, and NXTThing RPO services, Employ serves more than 12,000 customers across all industries. For more information, visit www.employinc.com.
JazzHR and Employ are equal opportunity employers. All employment decisions are solely based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, gender, religion, ethnicity, age or any other status protected by the laws and regulations where we operate.