Customer Support Specialist
JazzHR is seeking a Customer Support Specialist to join our team. Customer Support Specialists are high-energy, dynamic communicators who can problem solve over the phone, through email and via chat with ease. You’ll be comfortable in a SaaS environment assisting customers to navigate our software, often collaborating with other internal teams to ensure a white glove customer experience.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide over-the-top, "white glove", concierge-level service to JazzHR customers - interacting with customers at all levels
- Answer software questions and resolve technical issues daily via telephone, email, chat, and/or remote access
- Research technical issues, error codes & software bugs in a timely manner and follow up directly with the customer offering recommendations, action plans and troubleshooting instructions
- Escalate cases when customer satisfaction comes into question
- Ensure compliance with standards, methodologies, and techniques
- Works as part of a high-performance support team to help optimize user experience within a SaaS environment
- Provide customer training via screen sharing to answer inquiries about JazzHR features and functionality
- Maintain customer loyalty by communicating with empathy, integrity and accountability
- Assist with other key projects as needed
What you'll bring:
- 1+ years experience in customer service, technical support or software support
- 1+ years experience providing direct SaaS support preferred
- Ability to quickly learn the JazzHR platform and effectively troubleshoot customer problems
- Proven desire and passion to provide top-notch service to all customers
- Ability to empathize with customers and convey confidence
- Dependable and proficient attention to detail
- Exceptional written (chat and email) and verbal communication skills
- Excellent multi-tasking skills - you may be handling multiple chats/emails/calls at once
- Ability to work in a team environment and communicate with the team on a regular basis
- Ability to work independently and be resourceful
- An availability that allows you to work a rotating schedule Monday through Friday from either 8 am to 5 pm or 9 am to 6 pm.
JazzHR has raised the bar in the recruiting software industry, with many of our innovations becoming industry-standard. We’re the first company to put powerful, yet easy-to-use recruiting software in the hands of startups, growing companies, and small businesses from all industries. We're proud of our accomplishments - click here to see more!
Employ empowers organizations of all sizes to overcome their greatest recruiting and talent acquisition challenges. Offering a combination of purpose-built intelligent software technologies, services, and industry expertise, Employ provides businesses of all sizes with powerful solutions for recruiting a diverse workforce. Through its JazzHR, Lever, and Jobvite technologies, and NXTThing RPO services, Employ serves more than 12,000 customers across all industries. For more information, visit www.employinc.com.
JazzHR and Employ are equal opportunity employers. All employment decisions are solely based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, gender, religion, ethnicity, age or any other status protected by the laws and regulations where we operate.